up
Shareholders & Investors / Composition of Shareholders and Authorized Capital Structure
According to the OJSC Gazprom Neft articles of Incorporation, the Company’s authorized capital consists of 4,741,299,639 common shares. as of the end of 2012, OJSC Gazprom Neft has no preferred shares.

The major shareholder of OJSC Gazprom Neft stock is OJSC Gazprom. It holds, directly and indirectly, 95.68% of the Company’s total common shares. The remainder of common shares (4.32%) is distributed between minority shareholders — individuals and corporations.

As of December 31, 2012, 9,136 business accounts were registered in the shareholder register, including: 15 corporations, 9,112 individuals, one beneficial owner and eight nominees.

LIST OF REGISTERED PERSONS/ENTITIES RECORDED HOLDING AT LEAST A 1% STAKE IN THE AUTHORIZED CAPITAL

Persons/entities listed in the shareholder register

As of December 31, 2012

As of December 31, 2011

Share in the authorized capital, %

Number of shares

Share in the authorized capital, %

Number of shares

OJSC Gazprom

66.9837 %

3,175,898,234

66.9837 %

3,175,898,234

Gazprom Finance B.V.

5.6791 %

269,261,275

5.6791 %

269,261,275

LLC Deutsche Bank (Nominee)

20.0124 %

948,848,442

20.0138 %

948,915,442

CJSC Depository Clearing Company (Nominee)

3.3462 %

158,651,415

CJSC ING Bank (Eurasia) (Nominee)

2.8075%

133,112,553

2.2965 %

108,883,522

CJSC NCO National Clearing Depository (formerly NP National Depository Center) (Nominee)

4.1538%

196,942,733

1.1860 %

56,233,485

TOOLS:

Compared to 2011
Add to «My report»
My Report (empty)
Print this Page
Download in PDF
Share this page
  • SEND LINK BY E-MAIL


    Your name*

    Your e-mail*

    E-mail recipient*

    Comment

    Type the word on the picture

    Send
    *required fields
Interactive analysis
Gazprom Neft on the map
Feedback